Resource string (products.productfulldescrtitle) is not found

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I m seeing an error in log (adminitration) i.e.
System.Exception: Resource string (products.productfulldescrtitle) is not found. Language Id =7

Can any body think of what is it mean and how to fix it?

Thanks
12 years ago
Resources are used for localziation. There's no such resource in the official nopCommerce package. Seems that you made some changes to your source code. Find this resource in your code and replace it with requried one according to official (non-modified) package.
12 years ago
Which string I need to look for?

There is no source code change. All I did is I bought new template ntheme and thats what I m using.
no code changes on anything...
12 years ago
csinusa wrote:
All I did is I bought new template ntheme and thats what I m using.
no code changes on anything...

So nTheme developers made this change which caused this error. Contact them in order to know what exactly they changed.
12 years ago
Ok. I can ask them. I probably have to post question on their forum.

Can you help me with something else that what is the way to sell different varieties of same product.
So lets say, if I have a same T-shirt in 3 colors, how can I make user to select from colors?
12 years ago
I would be better if you create a new forum topic for new questions that are not related to the initial question
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.