Calculated during checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hey,

I cant not just work out how to get rid of the "Calculated during checkout" in the basket and get the fixed shipping rate instead. My customer want to charge 80 DKK no matter how much the weight, how do i do that ?

/Bjarne
12 years ago
maximuss wrote:
Hey,

I cant not just work out how to get rid of the "Calculated during checkout" in the basket and get the fixed shipping rate instead. My customer want to charge 80 DKK no matter how much the weight, how do i do that ?

/Bjarne

A dirthy trick:
In admin>content managment>localization   edit the resource string ShoppingCart.CalculatedDuringCheckout  from "Calculated during checkout" to something like "Shipping charge 80DKK"
I hope it helps
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

A dirthy trick:
In admin>content managment>localization   edit the resource string ShoppingCart.CalculatedDuringCheckout  from "Calculated during checkout" to something like "Shipping charge 80DKK"
I hope it helps

Hey,

I have considered that one too, but seems a little to dirty ;)
Well, i have found out if i remove the "Pickup in store" then the 80 DKK is showed in the shoppingcart.

Bjarne
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.