Product Variant attributes filter

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
  is any way how can i filter products by the Product Variant Attributes? I don't mean Product Attribute Specification.
Thanks for help.
Well
12 years ago
This option is not supported.
12 years ago
And has anyone solution please?
Thanks
12 years ago
Well wrote:
And has anyone solution please?
Thanks

There is a theme that has this featrure. check:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9887/premium-fashion-theme-with-additional-features-released.aspx
12 years ago
Hi

I'm also trying to to this. I'm creating a shoe shop and it should be possible to filter the result based on shoe sizes (stored as variants). I have hacked a new control to retrieve all available sizes for selected catalog.

The problem now is that I need to send this to the GetAllProducts function.
The GetAllProducts is one of the few functions still relying on store procedures. Since I don't want to alter the standard code I am planning on creating a duplicate of this storeprocedure, and alter it to just handle the things I want (I'm not aiming for a public release).

What I now like to do is to add a new store procedure to the current context. Is there any tutorial about this or guidelines? All answers I find is that NopCommerce is moving away from store procedures but I'm guessing that the getallproduct remains for a good performance ?
12 years ago
I have eshop with shoes too. Therefore, I look for solutions to filter by attributes. If someone has already solved, please help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.