Remove fillters from the main Category page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Guys

Can somebody help me remove the fillters from the main category page as i have sucessfully implimented it on the left side, please assist on this..

http://www.lanoscomputers.com/estore/category/78-speakers.aspx
12 years ago
i think the simplest way is to find the place on the category template where the filters are placed then set the visibility to 'hidden' - this way you don't have to recompile

eg
    <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlFilters" CssClass="product-filters" visibility="hidden" >
        <div class="filter-title">
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblProductFilterTitle">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Products.FilterOptionsTitle")%>
            </asp:Label>
        </div>
        <div class="filter-item">
            <nopCommerce:PriceRangeFilter ID="ctrlPriceRangeFilter" runat="server" />
        </div>
        <div class="filter-item">
            <nopCommerce:ProductSpecificationFilter ID="ctrlProductSpecificationFilter" runat="server" />
        </div>
    </asp:Panel>

+++++++++

you can remove it completely but you would also have to alter the codebehind also and then recompile
12 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion it didnt work, but i tried this Visible="false" and it worked, direction was anyways yours, thanks for the help much appriciated. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.