error in change language engl / ita

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hi, i have the problem:
when change language from ITALIAN to ENGLIES in the web site : http://www.marcobruno.eu ,

menu header(left and right) text is in error as follows :
content.homepage products.newproducts search.search account.myaccount blog.blog contactus.contactus eccc.

please can you help me?  thanks
Horus
12 years ago
help me....
12 years ago
It seems that your 'English' language doesn't have any records installed. Download the language pack here (version 1.90) and install it (via admin area)
12 years ago
i'm imported , I have not solved. but error: "An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details". imported after.

Sorry i'm very difficulty, thanks.
12 years ago
Horus wrote:
i'm imported , I have not solved. but error: "An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details". imported after.

Sorry i'm very difficulty, thanks.

If you recive this error, it means that you did not imported resouce. Follow the next steps in order to know the full error text. Go to admin area > System > Log, then go to error details page. Look at 'Exception' property
12 years ago
i'm resolving... Thanks for your input, sbagliavo ad importare file xml.Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.