How to create a new page as the page "aboutus"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I'd like to create a new pagefor advertisment like "live chat" page and the page for partners, etc.
Moreover, I'd like to create and insert a new page into the column right on the main page.
Could you help me to show this? Thanks so much!
12 years ago
hndotnet wrote:
I'd like to create a new pagefor advertisment like "live chat" page and the page for partners, etc.
Moreover, I'd like to create and insert a new page into the column right on the main page.
Could you help me to show this? Thanks so much!

To create a new page you can do that in visual studio. Right click on nopcommerce project and add new page. Make sure page is inheriting BaseNopFrontendPage.

To create a module, do the same thing except you add ascx file and modules inherit BaseNopFrontendUserControl.
12 years ago
Could you show me the way to create a sample page exactly? Thanks. (Maybe you give an example)
12 years ago
I guess you're not a developer. So why not contact us for your new page?
12 years ago
I'm not a pro developer. So I'd like to know the way to create a new page for advertisement along the right pannel. Can you help me for the way? Thanks.
12 years ago
I'm not a pro developer. So I'd like to know the way to create a new page for advertisement along the right pannel. Can you help me for the way? Thanks.
12 years ago
hndotnet wrote:

Do you want to create a new individual page or do you want a control to be located on the template on the rigth panel where you can embed some banners ??
12 years ago
hndotnet wrote:

Do you want to create a new individual page or do you want a control to be located on the template on the rigth panel where you can embed some banners ??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.