Nop_Order.PaidDate when is this set?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
When and how does the Nop_Order.PaidDate field get set?

-- xavier
12 years ago
xpacheco wrote:
When...

I suggest to download the package with source codes and find the following search term: 'PaidDate ='. There're just three places where it's set:
1. When order status is paid
2. When you capture order
3. When you just mark order as paid (admin area)

xpacheco wrote:
How...

using the assignment operator
12 years ago
I apologize, I should have been more clear in my question.  I have made several order which have been paid (using the fake credit card 4111.....).  I would have thought that upon completing the order, that this would have been set. Currently, every completed order contains a NULL value in this field and I'm unsure why a date is not being set when the order is completed. I'll examine the code a bit more but if you can offer a quick insight that would be great.  

p.s. I am having to export data for a fulfillment processor and one of the required fields is the data of the order. This seemed like the proper field to use since it would represent a completed order vs the CreatedOn field which does not necessarily represent a completed order. This is why I asked the question.

Thanks!

--- x
12 years ago
What version are you using? There was a bug in the previous versions when PaidDate was not set in some cases.
12 years ago
i am using version 1.90
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.