Big Question for Version 2.0: Will it support Multiple Vendors after all?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi guys,

I read a few months ago, when you started discussing the features of 2.0, that you were planning to make this a multi-vendor script. I have been playing with the codeplex version (congratulations by the way --> awesome), but I see it's not yet a multi store e-commerce solution.

I realise moving to MVC required making almost everything from scratch, but even so, it would be great to have multiple vendors. Can you give me feedback on this? Are you planning this feature?

Thanks!

Tiago
12 years ago
TiagoR wrote:
Hi guys,

I read a few months ago, when you started discussing the features of 2.0, that you were planning to make this a multi-vendor script. I have been playing with the codeplex version (congratulations by the way --> awesome), but I see it's not yet a multi store e-commerce solution.

I realise moving to MVC required making almost everything from scratch, but even so, it would be great to have multiple vendors. Can you give me feedback on this? Are you planning this feature?

Thanks!

Tiago

For what I know:
-  2.0 will have the same features as 1.9.
- Multi vendor is still on the road map for future versions
- Theres is a Multi Vendor enhacement here
12 years ago
Eduardo,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
I wasn't aware that such customization was available :) That's great.
I'll continue to explore version 2.0 to enhance my knowledge on MVC 3 with Razor Engine.

Thanks again!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.