Display products with the no of days left before it's no longer available.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello,

I would like to create an option where it would show the no of days left before a product is no longer available I saw that in Administration/Products there's an option to set the start date and end date for the same. However, this date doesn't show up anywhere on the webpage when the product is displayed.

Could somebody please guide me in the correct direction and let me know what do I need to do to display the product expiration date on the webpage.

Thanks
12 years ago
kevin17 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to create an option where it would show the no of days left before a product is no longer available I saw that in Administration/Products there's an option to set the start date and end date for the same. However, this date doesn't show up anywhere on the webpage when the product is displayed.

Could somebody please guide me in the correct direction and let me know what do I need to do to display the product expiration date on the webpage.

Thanks

Hi Kevin17:
That option is available at product level when you create it. For editing/changing dates then go to its variant (it is always created by default with name "unamed") in admin>catalog>manage products>edit (your product)>product variant (SKU)>edit variant>product variant info tab
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.