Editing content on About Us page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

Am new to all this and would like to know how I can edit the default text that is entered on the About Us and HomePage (the welcome text).

So far looking at most files I cannot see anything obvious.

Some advice would be very greatful!
14 years ago
Hi,

Log into your Adminastration panel and go to the Content Management > Topics. Then this is where you can edit the templates.

mike..
14 years ago
Thanks, but when I try change any Edit (content) error appear.

Procedure or function 'Nop_TopicLocalizedInsert' expects parameter '@CreatedOn', which was not supplied. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Procedure or function 'Nop_TopicLocalizedInsert' expects parameter '@CreatedOn', which was not supplied. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command) at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.Content.Topics.SQLTopicProvider.InsertLocalizedTopic(Int32 TopicID, Int32 LanguageID, String Title, String Body)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.