Order Details Amount Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
nopCommerce changeset c35e35cdb984 (i.e. beta 2.0 with a few bug fixes)

No modifications

MS SQL 2008

Store set to use British Pounds as primate store currency, and primary exchange rate currency

EU VAT enabled, shop country set to be UK. No changes made to tax rates (i.e. they're all zero)

Placed an order for an item priced at £3.00 - the value shown on /orderdetails/x (where x is the order number) is £1.83

Value for order shown in admin is £3.00

Repeated for another item - similar result (item was £17.56, shown in order details as £10.71

Might be me doing something dumb, but the discrepancy between the admin site and the order details page makes me think it is probably a bug

Cheers

Tony
12 years ago
I did a bit more digging on this - I put a break point in PrepareOrderDetails in OrderController.cs and realised the problem was that when I changed currency, I didn't reset the exchange, so the value of order.CurrencyRate was 0.61

So, I went back and set the exchange rate to be 1.0 and then everything was fine when I placed another order.

Sorry - not a bug after all
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.