Images upload OK, but written with 0 permissions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello everyone

I hope somebody can help me - I almost have nopCommerce version 1.90 installed and configured (using Heart Internet's reseller hosting), except for one issue uploading product images...

I have seen lots of people on the forums not being able to write the files at all because the read/write permissions aren't set on /images and /images/thumbs, but I have taken this step so they do upload to some extent.

When the files are written however, no permissions are set so the file won't download when requested by the web page. If I look at the folder through FTP I will see something like this:

Name      Size  Type  Date Modified      Permissions
0000245_125.jpeg  13.54 KB  09 July 2011 18:50:00  0

If I later set the "0" file permission to 755, it views just fine.

I have had a good look through Heart Internet's "eXtend" hosting panel but can't find anything which has helped me. Is there something obvious I need to do or ask Heart Internet to do to fix?

Many thanks!
12 years ago
Hello everyone,

Just in case anyone is experiencing the same issue. The problem was resolved by the hosting company fixing the permissions.

Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.