Volunteers needed for translation to Romanian

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi guys,

I am in the process of creating the language pack for Romanian for nopCommerce 1.90.
I translated 2564 out of 5606 resource strings. Is there someone interested in helping me with this so that we have it soon?

Thanks in advance
12 years ago
In my case, I didn't translate labels to my language for admin area. I did ones only in the public shopping area. It will minimize your load of work.
12 years ago
I also use only translation only for public area. If you need my language resource file, I can share.
Ionut
12 years ago
Can someone help me with the translation too please? I'm about half way through the translation and it's still a long way to go.
12 years ago
can you please export the XML English resource, so i can run  my translator and give you back the Romanian XML resource.

Regards
12 years ago
Oscar_Agreda wrote:
can you please export the XML English resource, so i can run  my translator and give you back the Romanian XML resource.

Regards

The english language resource can be downloaded from here
12 years ago
oyoon wrote:
In my case, I didn't translate labels to my language for admin area. I did ones only in the public shopping area. It will minimize your load of work.

Can you send me your XML file for Romanian? I will merge it into mine.
When It's done I'll publish it on the downloads section of this site.
12 years ago
bogdan.melinte wrote:
Can someone help me with the translation too please? I'm about half way through the translation and it's still a long way to go.

Check your PM please
12 years ago
ionutvp wrote:
I also use only translation only for public area. If you need my language resource file, I can share.
Ionut

Check PM
12 years ago
Here you go
http://www.xneterp.com/ftp/language_Romanian_nop19.zip
please check the XML, because I only use version 2.0
and there could be some missing parts

I hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.