Stop running this script?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have been trying to figure out what is causing this error message:

Stop running this script?

A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.

I have been trying to debug the code, but I have been unable to find the "script" that it is chewing on. The error comes up when I try to load /Administration/ProductDetails.aspx. Any ideas?

Tod
14 years ago
I have traced my problem to ProductCategory.ascx. I have debugged the code and the control gets the data then binds to the control gvCategoryMappings and everything falls about. Something is happening in the code for the control and it goes crazy. I have 1285 records in my category table. Something is not very happy with this control. Any ideas?

Tod
14 years ago
Version???

Do a search for admin and edit.
14 years ago
It is version 1.20. I have actually thought about loading up 1.11 to see what happens.
14 years ago
I get this error when I loaded product.aspx in administration.

Problem was when I have more then 20 product variants. Its because why product variant tab has nopcommerce control for numeric fields, text fields ... Those fileds generate bunch of code and scripts in output but are not necesary. If its not obligatory for you to have those type of fileds replace them with normal textbox.

For example just replacing those fileds in productvariants.ascx control redure page size from 3.5 MB to 1 MB. This was because I reprogramm that control before making all textbox controls in a way that each variant has 5-6 textboxes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.