Javascript Problem in AddonsByOsShop category template

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am using the ProductsInGridAjax.ASCX template, and have not been able to find any support.

The initial load of the page is fine, but there are Javascript errors when I try to use the pager links.

When I click on any part of the pager, I get:
Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'AjaxClient' is undefined.

In the scripts folder in the AddonsByOsShop folder, there are 3 xAjaxClient.js files.  I've tested adding references to them, then I get various null errors. during the BindData method call under the OnPageIndexClick event.

Since I inherited this code base, I've been searching for the original code, to see if something was modified but no luck so far.

From other posts over the last year, I'm guessing that OsShop isn't going to be much help...  But hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Z
12 years ago
I was able to move around where in the templates the JS files were loaded, and everything is working correctly now.

We had added properties to the Category object that allowed the admin users to show the Category Filter, a custom Category Menu (accordian) or display neither depending on the preferences for that category.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.