what is requirement for 2.0 for server ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have 1.9 running on server. If I install 2.0, do I need to install anything (like mvc) or no ?

Is requirement for 2.0 is same as 1.9 for server ?
12 years ago
The requirements for 2.00 are the same. But if you're using source code version (what to edit source code), then you also need MVC 3.0 installed (or VS 2010 SP1 which is already shipped with MVC 3.0)
12 years ago
Look at my post https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10686/my-nopcommerce-beta-with-source-installation-and-configuration.aspx. Hope it helps.
12 years ago
pepper wrote:
I have 1.9 running on server. If I install 2.0, do I need to install anything (like mvc) or no ?

Is requirement for 2.0 is same as 1.9 for server ?

Most likely you will need all the latest technologies for .NET and SQL Server. Find a website hosting provider that stays up-to-date on all of Microsoft's technical-software releases and you will be fine.

Take it easy,

Derek Yost
[url]mailto:[email protected][/url]
12 years ago
is it possible to install Nop 2.0 (without source) with only vs 2010 express when "Microsoft Web Platform Installer" isn't available?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.