Product Detail Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi is possible to configure the product detail page to stay within the same screen area as the product grid / Products in Line, instead of expanding out to cover the right hand column?

Any assistance welcomed...
12 years ago
Think that really I'm looking to change the Product Detail page from two columns to three columns, does anyone know where to do this?
12 years ago
mcg987 wrote:
Think that really I'm looking to change the Product Detail page from two columns to three columns, does anyone know where to do this?

In Root folder find Product.aspx file open it and in the first line find:

MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/TwoColumn.master"

change the above to

MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/ThreeColumn.master"
12 years ago
thank you ...
12 years ago
This worked great for me however when I attempted to change the attributes displayed on this page via Templates/Products/OneVariant.ascx I found that I needed to change the tag CodeBehind to CodeFile in Product.aspx and OneVariant.ascx for my changes to show.  The side effect of this is that now my page is displaying the right side column below the others.  and the DOM tree is messed up so it is now

<div class="master-wrapper-content">
   <div class="header">
   <div class="headermenu">
   <div class="master-wrapper-leftside-3">
   <div class="master-wrapper-center-3">
        <div class="master-wrapper-cph-3">
</div>
<div class="master-wrapper-rightside-3">

when it should be

<div class="master-wrapper-content">
   <div class="header">
   <div class="headermenu">
   <div class="master-wrapper-leftside-3">
   <div class="master-wrapper-center-3">
        <div class="master-wrapper-cph-3">
   <div class="master-wrapper-rightside-3">
</div>

I tried writing the content tags manually in the product page but no matter what I do the rightside column always renders below the other two.  Please advise!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.