Map error, help the master

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
“/”Server error in application。
The current type, NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.RevisionMenus.IRevisionMenuService, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?
Explanation: the current Web request execution, appear during the untreated abnormalities. Please check the stack trace information, in order to understand the about the mistakes and errors in the source code to the detailed information.

Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: The current type, NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.RevisionMenus.IRevisionMenuService, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?

The application server errors:

row 236:        public T Resolve<T>()
row 237:        {
row 238:            return _container.Resolve<T>();
row 239:        }
row 240:

source file: D:\nopCommerce_1.90_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Infrastructure\UnityDependencyResolver.cs    行: 238
12 years ago
thanks for replay
the problem is my web site working perfect in local,but when i'm trying to pubblish is on thired step asking me to create a new database or use an existing data base ,first i choosed using an existing database(my db on the server mssqlxxxx)i give the same name its telling me dosent exist the database, so i choose create a new database its come out the access is denied cannot create the database in master,so i chek the voice of dont chech for database its coming out that erroe GDI+ so i added the connection string of my db on the connection string because with this option nopcommerce installation asking me to add this code to the connectionstring so i did it which is :
<connectionstring>
<add name="Nopcommerce"Data Source=62.149.153.35;Initial Catalog=mssql54519;Integrated Security=False;User ID=mssql54519;password="xxxxxx";Connect Timeout=0;Encrypt=False;Packet Size=4096
</connectionstring>
its give me an error so i tried all the ways bust still nothing.i called to my server company to reset the db 3 times so they are also tired to do taht for me all the time.the problem is i can see the db on the server but cannot connect the web with the same db.i dont know really what to do.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.