Store Theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi, how do I change the store theme and background colors ect.?  I don't see a 'Themes' folder where I can locate the images.
14 years ago
Installed version?

Dig around in the App_Themes folder.
14 years ago
found it in the App_Themes.  Don't know how I missed that.  I see there are a couple different themes in this installed version.  How do I change from existing theme to another?
14 years ago
Version???

Do a search for themes.
14 years ago
You can change the store theme by logging into your admin>configuration>global setting>seo/display>store theme.

You can change the color of the theme by going into the theme folder and find/modify the master.css and base.css file accordingly.

Hope that helps!
14 years ago
helps a whole lot.  thanks guys.
14 years ago
guys - I changed the theme.  But what about replacing the 'nopCommerce' logo seen at the top left of every page?  What's the file name of the image so that I can replace with different image (my logo)?
14 years ago
Get yourself a copy of Firefox with the Firebug addin, you can then find all the css / image properties of the site.
14 years ago
You can find the logo image in the the theme folder that you use (ex: nopclassic) under images>logo.  Using a photo editing software like photoshop to create and overwrite the existing logo image name. That should automatically display your new logo on the left hand side.
14 years ago
Redmorrello,

thank you for the Firebug tip -- wonderful add-in and upgrading to Firefox 3.5 was long overdue.

Fran Calvert
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.