More then one seller? 70/30 split?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi, I just got the site setup @ http://udkassetstore.com , it is still very much in beta form.

Now, what I do there is sell assets, but I dont want to just sell 'my' assets, but everybodys assets.  So, as of now, if person X wants to add stuff to the site to sell, I have to upload their file, and I have to add their product and them as a seller.  I would like to asign memeber the abilty to create their own products, and upload their own files.

Also, if somebody buys something, as of now the money goes to my paypal, but I need 70% to go to the seller.  Is there a way to make this happen on its own?

Thank you for your time
Tom
12 years ago
No, the customer would have to be charged two separate times.
12 years ago
Okay, I didn't even think of that.  Is that something could be setup or added to nopCommerce.  So, say they buy somethings that $100, they would get charge $30 that goes to me, and $70 that goes to the seller....How do make them get charged twice, and how do I make the other 70% go to the correct seller?  

I know how to do that manualy, but not on its own.

And thank you for the reply, was alot faster then I was expecting.

One prob half solved, sweet were on a roll ;)

Tom
12 years ago
myclodel wrote:
Okay, I didn't even think of that.  Is that something could be setup or added to nopCommerce.  So, say they buy somethings that $100, they would get charge $30 that goes to me, and $70 that goes to the seller....How do make them get charged twice, and how do I make the other 70% go to the correct seller?  

I know how to do that manualy, but not on its own.

And thank you for the reply, was alot faster then I was expecting.

One prob half solved, sweet were on a roll ;)

Tom

Here is what you are looking for
12 years ago
Wow you are my hero ;)

Reading into this now, this takes care of the different sellers yay.  I'm only just reading this now, so Idk of this will do the 70/30 split for me, if not any ideas for that?

I thought about what was said, about 2 billings for each time somebody buys something, I don't know if I like the idea of that, it should just be one billing.

I am using paypal to get paid, maybe I can have paypal do it for me. ex, they buy something for $100, I get paid the full 100, and pay pal auto sends 70% of to the correct seller?

Idk, still trying to figure that one out(unless its in the link I'm reading for multiple vendors, then sweet)

Thanx again for the help, and sooo fast.  I was not expecting a reply this quickly, and to have a result to one of my probs this quickly.

Thanx so much,
  Tom
12 years ago
myclodel wrote:
Wow you are my hero ;)

Reading into this now, this takes care of the different sellers yay.  I'm only just reading this now, so Idk of this will do the 70/30 split for me, if not any ideas for that?

I thought about what was said, about 2 billings for each time somebody buys something, I don't know if I like the idea of that, it should just be one billing.

I am using paypal to get paid, maybe I can have paypal do it for me. ex, they buy something for $100, I get paid the full 100, and pay pal auto sends 70% of to the correct seller?

Idk, still trying to figure that one out(unless its in the link I'm reading for multiple vendors, then sweet)

Thanx again for the help, and sooo fast.  I was not expecting a reply this quickly, and to have a result to one of my probs this quickly.

Thanx so much,
  Tom

Welcome!
Everything can be done but it requieres effort/time/money. My advice is to start with a simpler model which you can later make more complex after your experience with reallity. You might like to check your ideas with hezyz
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.