HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello everyone

I hope somebody can help me - I almost have nopCommerce version 1.90 installed and configured (using Heart Internet's reseller hosting), except for one issue “HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable”.
The Application pool for my site is restricted to 128MB of private memory and 10% of CPU. I don’t know why this is happening? I have to recycle the application pool to make the website work again, but it happens again after a while.
I have asked my hosting provider to send me the logs created at the time of the error. This is what they have sent:
12:25 - A worker process with process id of '12780' serving application pool 'b1enterprisesltd.co.uk' has requested a recycle because it reached its private bytes memory limit.

12:28 - A worker process with process id of '20296' serving application pool 'b1enterprisesltd.co.uk' has requested a recycle because it reached its private bytes memory limit.

Many thanks!
12 years ago
I have now solved this issue by changing my hosting to DiscountASP.NET. My hosting with Heart was only giving me 128MB of application pool and that was not enough for 600+ products.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.