Products not appearing on public store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
nopCommerce version: 1.70
Any private modifications you made to your nopCommerce: unkown - I inherited the system from a previous developer "as is"
The version of MS SQL database you're running nopCommerce with: ? ...will investigate

I apologize in advance for the lack of information. While I've had many run-ins with nopCommerce, I'm not a technical programmer, just a marketing director trying to add products!

The problem we are having is that we are adding product via nopCommerce, publishing it, doing all the correct steps to map it to our categories, but the product will not show up as live on our store front. We've tried many different versions of "test" products, but to no avail find that the products can be entered, published, and viewed in the back end but never on our live site. We can edit every other part of our site perfectly -- we can add new categories, topics, etc -- but just can't get the product to show up live.

Any thoughts? Our shipment/fulfillment partner was able to add product just as of July 19th, but they used LoMacs, another software to plug into ours. Could that be a problem? It seems that there is something "broken" between adding products in our database and them showing up on the site. Any ideas on where to look to fix this?

Thanks!!!
12 years ago
If you are SURE that no modifications were made in the code, then there could be a chance that something is broken ( or by mistake something has been changed). I would recommend to download a fresh code of 1.7version and replace the code with the existing one.

After that, just replace the connectionString file so that new code will use your existing database.

P.S. Make sure to backup everything.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.