Manage products without variants

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hello,
I would like to know if I can manage my products without variants, or each variant is a product.
Because I want to be able to enter the parameters directly into the product and not having to go to the variants-page each time (eg price, weight, etc.)
12 years ago
No, it's not possbile. But if you know that each of your products has only one variant, then you can modify product details page in order to support editing on the same page (but it requires some customization)
12 years ago
Hi,

I want to get some featured products of subcategories related to main category, so that i can show these to Product in grid. How can i manage to do so.. any hint??

Thanks
12 years ago
adeelakhter wrote:
I want to get some featured products of subcategories related to main category, so that i can show these to Product in grid. How can i manage to do so.. any hint??

You already asked this question here. There's no need to copy it here (especially when the original topic/question is about absolutely another issue)
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
You already asked this question here. There's no need to copy it here (especially when the original topic/question is about absolutely another issue)

Alright,,,, With ref to the question in original post.. any suggestion of solution?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.