2.0 beta - Bulk Edit Products?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Any ETA for Bulk Edit Products?
Alternately, Export/Import could work well if the Export reflected the results of the search rather than all products.
This could also appease those requesting bulk edit ability for Appear on Home Page if there were more search options (or add more columns to grid and allow allow filter/sort in grid)
12 years ago
Most probably it will be included in the next version (after 2.0 is released)
12 years ago
I have been looking over version 2.1 and do not see any bulk editing. Is it there? It is really a need, when you are updating the price on a large section of products. I have over 1000 products that I need to update about once or twice a year.

If it is not there, is anyone looking into building a plugin for this? I would try but I know just enough to mess it up.
12 years ago
edcorusa wrote:
I have been looking over version 2.1 and do not see any bulk editing. Is it there? It is really a need, when you are updating the price on a large section of products. I have over 1000 products that I need to update about once or twice a year.

If it is not there, is anyone looking into building a plugin for this? I would try but I know just enough to mess it up.

This has already been done (you can check it here) and will be included in version 2.2 which will be released at the beggining of october.
12 years ago
This is a great feature, but even more important then bulk updating prices would be the ability to bulk update stock quantity.

Any chance of adding a stock quantity column in a future update?
12 years ago
GreatAdventure.ca wrote:
Any chance of adding a stock quantity column in a future update?

Sure. Thanks for suggestion. I've just created the work item
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.