I'm new to this. Please help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I really dont know how to do this type of set up.  I want to set up a website and have a store, that I can use to sell multiple products.

If you're interested in setting this up for me for a fee, please email me your contact info and your price.

Respectfully,

Kenny Gravitt

[email protected]
12 years ago
Do you have the basics setup ?

e.g. a windows hosting account with a hosting company ? a domain name ? ..etc
12 years ago
I am also new to this,  I already have my webpage and want to know how do I link the store to the webpage. Thanks
12 years ago
jgravittjr wrote:
I really dont know how to do this type of set up.  I want to set up a website and have a store, that I can use to sell multiple products.

If you're interested in setting this up for me for a fee, please email me your contact info and your price.

Respectfully,

Kenny Gravitt

[email protected]

Hello Kenny ,

If you need help - Buzz me on my website forum anytime and I'll help you with the setup.

You don't have to spend money on it - I can install nopCommerce for you (FOR FREE).
12 years ago
goya wrote:
I am also new to this,  I already have my webpage and want to know how do I link the store to the webpage. Thanks

By webpage you mean, you have a website and you want to start an e-commerce store (and link that e-commerce store with your current website) ?

Please provide more details (what exactly you're looking for) so that we can help you with it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.