Selling Themes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi

This is a question for staff I suppose.

If one is to set up a theme shop, to sell nopCommerce themes, are there any implications ?

Thanks
12 years ago
No, just sell them
12 years ago
Awesome.

Thank You.
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Hi

This is a question for staff I suppose.

If one is to set up a theme shop, to sell nopCommerce themes, are there any implications ?

Thanks

New and different themes are great... but...

If you're themes are complex like some that have been offered have been... it would be to your benefit to offer good support for them and not end up like certain other theme offerings that have been available in the past.

Good luck...
12 years ago
Thanks, can you give me an example of a complex theme, so that I do not make the same mistakes.
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Thanks, can you give me an example of a complex theme, so that I do not make the same mistakes.

This one is very good - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9887/premium-fashion-theme-with-additional-features-released.aspx
12 years ago
Good thing you linked me to that one. Because that one has a layout structure that is drastically different than the default.

Which means the designer has been playing around with the major divs in the views... correct ?

However, IF that is the case, and you want to sell such a theme, the end-user might not be able to install such a complex theme, because he/she has no programming knowledge !

Does he charge them extra to install the theme for them ?

Thanks
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
This one is very good - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9887/premium-fashion-theme-with-additional-features-released.aspx

Here is an example of a complex theme which turned very BAD for lack of appropiate service, as you can read in the thread

For pricing and conditions check in the sites of the theme developers mention in the threads
12 years ago
Thanks Eduardo. :)
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Here is an example of a complex theme which turned very BAD for lack of appropiate service, as you can read in the thread

For pricing and conditions check in the sites of the theme developers mention in the threads

That was what I was referring to... didn't want to point fingers :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.