Changing the url path to static pages.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello

I've been trying to set up nopCommerce 2.0 and incorporate my own unique layout to it.

Since it's not going to be an english site i would like to change some of the static url's like: /contactus , /cart , /wishlist etc.

Is there any simple way to do this or do i need to get my hands dirty with the source?

Thanks
12 years ago
You will need the source to change the URLs for the routes. The custom routes are located in Presentation\Nop.Web\Infrastructure\RouteProvider.cs. Change the second parameter in the MapRoute method for the route you want to change.

This refers to nopCommerce 2.00 and you will need to recompile.

12 years ago
Would it be possible somehow to render the ContactUs.cshtml into the TopicDetails.cshtml by using an if sentence?
Like:

if (currentURL == "MyPage") {

RenderPage("/Views/Common/ContactUs.cshtml"); <--- This obviously doesn't work as it doesn't incorporate the ContactUs model.... But still would be nice to be able to do something like that.

}
12 years ago
I solved it by changing the source which turned out to be extremely easy thanks to the awesome .bat files :)

Thanks a lot for the help :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.