How do I execute upgrade.sql?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
In easy to understand terms how do I execute upgrade.sql script on a database on arvixe.  I don't think I can get to my database to make any changes.
12 years ago
You need to open the SQL Server Management Studio application (or a third-party query analyzer if you use one), connect to the database server using your database server name or IP address. Once you are connected there will be a dropdown up top to select which database you want to use. Click New Query to write a new query, copy the contents of the upgrade script into this window, then hit execute.
12 years ago
If you're developing using Sql CE, the upgrade script doesnt run. SQL CE does not support the Declare statement.
Is there any workarounds?

Regards,
BR
12 years ago
I'm on a Mac OSx version 10.5.8

I'm currently running nopCommerce at only 1.30..our estore needs an upgrade. Our photos are pixelated and we want to make the photos pop out for zooming. I cannot find ANY help!

How do I do this? We need advice!
Thanks,
Kristin Lorson
330-988-0171
or email me at [email protected]
12 years ago
where can i get the upgrade.sql script?

Is there a different one to go from 1.4 to 1.6-1.9?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.