Rounded Corners

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Can anyone tell me how the rounded corners work in the darkorange theme? I am trying to change the theme into a fluid design but I dont understand these rounded corners. Any help would be great.
Best Regards
14 years ago
Hi,

Rounded corners are achieved using the .gif files supplied with the darkOrange theme. These are referenced then withing the corresponding .css files.

All the image files for a theme are included within the image folder (App_Themes\darkOrange\images). The image naming convention makes it easy to identify which image is which.

Regards,
Andrew
14 years ago
hi,

This would be hard to do for a fluid design unless you use a div's containing each individual corner, how I would implement it is by using ajax toolkit rounded corner control.

mike..
14 years ago
You don't happen to have an example of how to implement the ajax rounded corners on something like the side menu? I've never used ajax but did get it going in visual studio. I'm just not sure how to get it to work with classes or if i need to be implementing it on the modules some how. Sorry I'm pretty new all the way around, any help would be appreciated.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.