You can now upload your extensions and plugins!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
You can now easily upload your plugin or language pack to our Extensions section to share it with other users. Just go to My account page, then "Your contributions and extensions" tab. Click "Upload a new extension" button in order to upload a new extension. All uploaded files are manually approved before becoming publicly available.

By the way, 200 Karma points will be added to your account for each contribution (after it's approved).

UPDATE (May 24th, 2012): now you can store extension files on your own site/server. We added new "Available on your own site" checkbox to the "Upload extension" page. Just check it if you want to store the extension file on your site. It also allows you to add commercial extensions to our directory (just tick this box and specify URL of your download/purchase page).
12 years ago
Andrei ,

This new feature on nopCommerce website looks great. It will definitely help in making nopCommerce more community driven.
12 years ago
Andrei,

In "Your contributions and extensions" section - Could you please increase the size of the image file from 100KB to at-least 400KB to 500KB and extension from 2MB to at-least 4MB to 5MB ?

The current required size is way too small.
12 years ago
Andrei,

My image file is 240KB and extension file is 2.20MB - could you please increase it by few more points ?
12 years ago
...accidently deleted my previous post. OK. New max image size - 250KB. New extension file size - 3MB
12 years ago
Thank you Andrei !!!!!
12 years ago
Andrei, I am trying to upload/add an additional image (in the extensions section - the contribution I made) but I don't see any option there.

The default thumbnail image looks very small - Is it possible for you to add same image as 2nd image so that users can see the screenshot of the themes clearly (in full screen mode) ?

I have included the screenshot of 10 colored themes in the zip file (same image that is being displayed as thumbnail).

P.S. I tried adding the extra image (from my account - I thought if I will add image, it will be added to the current one as 2nd image) but seems like the contribution changed from published to unpublished.
12 years ago
1. Currently you can upload only one image.
2. Extension should be approved after each update. That's why it was unpublished
12 years ago
Thank you for the update, could bring so much convenience.
12 years ago
Hello to everyone :)
I have written a sql file for inserting italian provincies in sql db.
I've tried uploading it trough "your contribution and extensions" but it wasn't approved because it isn't an extension.
Where i can upload it?
Thanks
Claudio
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.