Edit Home page v 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Ok, so i've just installed nop v2.0 and got everything working. The only problem is that i can't seem to change that copyright "your store name" thing on the footer on the bottom right of the page. I changed my store name in admin but it still isn't changing. Does anyone know where the home page ascx file is in v2.0 so I can change this manually? Or whichever file i need to use to change this.

Thanks in advance :)
12 years ago
Ok I sorted it out. The file to use is footer.cshtml and it's located in nopcommerce/views/shared, if anyone else has the same problem
12 years ago
Shouldn't this be controlled by by "General and Miscellaneous Setttings" changing your "Store Name."  This should also control the title bar at the top of the browser and it is not.  If anyone as an answer please help.  Thanks
12 years ago
timwest wrote:
Shouldn't this be controlled by by "General and Miscellaneous Setttings" changing your "Store Name."

No, it shouldn't. It "powered by nopCommerce" and not "store name"

timwest wrote:
This should also control the title bar at the top of the browser and it is not.  If anyone as an answer please help.  Thanks

Go to Admin area > Configuration > Settings > General And Miscellaneous Settings > SEO settings. Then set "Default title"
12 years ago
Thanks very much for the reply, sincerly appreciate the help and great job on 2.0!  Excellent Work!  Thanks again!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.