Error Copying Product with Images

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I'm using nop 1.9, and have always had this issue.  Just decided to mention it, and see if anyone has a suggestion.

When I copy an item, I can have the "published" checked, or not and it's o.k.  I can never have the "copy images" checked, or I get:

Parameter is not valid

And the item does not copy.  So, I have to keep uploading an image.  Not the end of the world, but it would be nice if it worked.

I thought it might be a write permission or something on the server, so I checked and they are ok as well.

I would appreciate any advice.

thanks in advance for your assistance,

David
12 years ago
It never worked for me (started with nopCommerce 1.9) and does not work in the current version 2.2. I get the same error message: "Parameter is not valid". I use use disk storage and the error also occurs on a local machine when running under VS development server - there should not be any problem with file system permissions in such a situation. There is no entries which can be related to this error in the nopCommerce log.

A related issue: error message about failed copy operation is not obvious therefore it happened to me to edit an existing product while thinking that I am editing its copy, in fact I consider this issue with non-obvious error reporting in admin to be much more important then the inability to copy a product with its images. It would be nice if such errors were reported using some popup box, which would be impossible to be overlooked.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.