Uploading nop to server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
the instructions are little confusing

Manually:
1. Nop.Web and Nop.Admin are two web applications. They both need to be published to the same directory. “Nop.Web” to “Published\Web\”. “Nop.Admin” to “Published\Web\ Administration\”. if I just move content of Nop.Web folder to wwwroot - it means same ?

Make sure the .dlls from Nop.Admin (Published\Web\Administration\bin\) are moved and exist in (Published\Web\bin\). how ? published is wwwroot correct? so (Administration\bin) shud be copied to (Nop.Web\bin) - this is wat I get after reading the provided instructions.

2. Ensure that plugins are copied into \Published\Web\Plugins\ directory ok understood

Automatic:
nopCommerce package with source code contains two .bat files for deploying that will deploy everything correctly for you to a "\ Deployable\" folder.”. The first file is src\Prepare.bat. This file will build the project in release mode and move the plugins to the correct directory. The second file is src\Deploy.bat. This file will do what Prepare.bat does, but will also move all the websites and files to src\Deployable\Nop_2.X. all i know is that it is for building project but i installed nop locally without using these 2 and it worked, why so ?
12 years ago
anyone?
12 years ago
anyone?
12 years ago
Hi Pepper

Sorry you've been eagerly awaiting a reply, believe me I know how frustrating it can get. I have only just now come across your post.

Are you still having trouble ? if so .. please tell me, which version are you using ? the v.200 with source ? or without source ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.