How can I modify the old payment programs to the plugin of nopCommerce 2.0 ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
There is a payment method named Alipay in nopCommerce 1.9. I want to add it as a plugin in the nopCommerce 2.0, but I found the programs that can be use in the nopCommerce 2.0 seems different since the new plugins don't inlude aspx and ascx files. I have the source code of the old version. How can I modify the programs to transfer the old programs to the plugin of nopCommerce 2.0?

Is there any requirement of the plugin?
12 years ago
Does anyone know how to deal with the development of new MVC3 payment modules?
12 years ago
I'm rewriting my payment module for PayBox.
I have duplicated PayPalStandard plugin, do some search and replace to use my variable and class names, then is is a good way to start.

But you need to have understood first how mvc works...
12 years ago
I have tied to upgrade the Alipay payment module in 1.9 to a 2.0 plugin, but I found it is very difficult. Is there any official schedule about when the old payment modules in nopCommerce 1.9 will be available in 2.0?
12 years ago
Is anyone trying to build an eWay plugin?

I have copied AuthorizeNet and referred to the eWay plugin for version 1.9.

And I am expecting unspecified problems!

Watch this space...
12 years ago
Alipay is also want I expecting?

When will this plugin will come out.

Expecting
12 years ago
Is there any plan to make the payment modules to be available in the nopCommerce 2.x?
12 years ago
kevtor wrote:
Is there any plan to make the payment modules to be available in the nopCommerce 2.x?

Now payment modules are fully pluggable. And I hope that community will contribute them (old implementation can be used as a start point).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.