1.9 & 2.0 bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
v2.0
Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report:
The variant name should be within the brackets and spaced from the product name (as per v1.9).

For example:
My Product NameMy Variant Name
should read
My Product Name (My Variant Name)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.9 & v2.0
Records are still visible even if “Track inventory by product attributes” is selected and product variant attributes have stock quantity allocated.

How to reproduce the bug:
Open “Product variant Info” tab.
Select  “Track inventory” (for v1.9 is “Track inventory for this product”)
In the below field “Stock quantity” type zero.
Save.
Verify: Go to Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report: the record is correctly there.
Select  “Track inventory by product attributes” (for v1.9 is “Track inventory for this variant by product attributes”).
Save.
Verify: Go to Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report: the record is still there!

v2.0
Admin > Under “Product variant Info” tab:
The product variant description field is just a text box instead of a text editor (as per v1.9)

v2.0
Admin > Configuration > Settings:
Where is gone “Show product images in admin area”?
12 years ago
Thanks for reporting these issues. Find commens below:

cris_c wrote:
v2.0
Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report: The variant name should be within the brackets and spaced from the product name (as per v1.9).

It'll be fixed in the next release

cris_c wrote:
Records are still visible even if “Track inventory by product attributes” is selected and product variant attributes have stock quantity allocated.

Already reported bug.

cris_c wrote:
Admin > Under “Product variant Info” tab:
The product variant description field is just a text box instead of a text editor (as per v1.9)

It'll be fixed in the next release

cris_c wrote:
Admin > Configuration > Settings:
Where is gone “Show product images in admin area”?

It's just gone. Maybe, it'll be added later
12 years ago
Is there a way to manually change it so you can view images in admin area?  I deal with "what you see is what you get products" and am kind of in the dark without this feature.
12 years ago
No, it needs some coding
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.