Nopcommerce 2.0 Installation Wizard not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have done the following:

1) Download nopcommerce 2.0 with source
2) Made sure I had mvc 3.0 installed and Visual Studio 2010.
3) Launched solution.
4) Built solution.
5) Ran prepare.bat -- no errors
6) Ran Deploy.bat -- no errors
7) Uploaded the entire contents in the Deployable\Nop_2.0 folder to my root of the store.
8) I run www.majordesignsdollfashions.com/install/

I get the error page.
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

I should be going to the Installation Wizard, but it does not.

I have checked and there is no install folder (in the root of nop_2.0 folder) that was copied from nop_2.0 folder.  Now there are a few install folders in the content and views folder.

Please help.  What am I doing wrong?

FYI:  Installing on godaddy, already have 1.60 installed.

Thanks,

Tom
12 years ago
To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
12 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Well that helped.  When I uploaded the folders and files, the permissions were only read only.  So I changed the folders to read and write and now I have gotten to the nopCommerce installation page.

After filling everything in and connecting to an existing database, I now get another error on the nopCommerce installation page.

•The 'PHX3\Iusr_7024730' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'PHX3\Iusr_7024730' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Tom
12 years ago
Found I needed to add an new FTP user to my Godaddy hosting account to give full access.  Thought the setup account would be able to do it - guess not.  Once that was done I filled everything in again and a message indicating nopCommerce was installing...

until this message appeared about 30-45 seconds later...

To complete this wizard you must know some information regarding your database server ("connection string"). Please contact your ISP if necessary. If you're installing on a local machine or server you might need information from your System Admin.

•Setup failed: Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService)' on type 'ConfigurationProvider`1'. ---> System.ApplicationException: No database instance at Nop.Data.CreateTablesIfNotExist`1.InitializeDatabase(TContext context) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Data\CreateTablesIfNotExist.cs:line 60 at System.Data.Entity.Database.<>c__DisplayClass2`1.<SetInitializerInternal>b__0(DbContext c) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.<>c__DisplayClass5.<PerformDatabaseInitialization>b__3() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformInitializationAction(Action action) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformDatabaseInitialization() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.<InitializeDatabase>b__4(InternalContext c) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryAction`1.PerformAction(TInput input) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabaseAction(Action`1 action) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabase() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.GetEntitySetAndBaseTypeForType(Type entityType) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.Initialize() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.get_InternalContext() at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbQuery`1.System.Linq.IQueryable.get_Provider() at System.Linq.Queryable.OrderBy[TSource,TKey](IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 keySelector) at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.<GetAllSettings>b__1() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\SettingService.cs:line 183 at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Int32 cacheTime, Func`1 acquire) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 23 at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Func`1 acquire) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 12 at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.GetAllSettings() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\SettingService.cs:line 181 at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.GetSettingByKey[T](String key, T defaultValue) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\SettingService.cs:line 114 at Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1.<BuildConfiguration>b__3(PropertyInfo prop) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\ConfigurationProvider.cs:line 28 at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1.BuildConfiguration() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\ConfigurationProvider.cs:line 35 at Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1..ctor(ISettingService settingService) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\ConfigurationProvider.cs:line 16 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.TryResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Object& instance) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context) at Nop.Web.Framework.SettingsSource.<BuildRegistration>b__5[TSettings](IComponentContext c, IEnumerable`1 p) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\DependencyRegistrar.cs:line 261 at Autofac.Builder.RegistrationBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<ForDelegate>b__0(IComponentContext c, IEnumerable`1 p) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.TryResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Object& instance) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context) at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.DependencyManagement.ContainerManager.Resolve[T](String key) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\DependencyManagement\ContainerManager.cs:line 118 at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.Resolve[T]() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:line 114 at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 377

Now what?  I am lost here.

Thanks,

Tom
12 years ago
I do see a Settings.txt file in App_Data, but the only thing in it was

DataProvider:
DataConnectionString:

Shouldn't it have my connection string that I entered on the Installation page?

This is the connection string I entered (note with the correct password - of course).

Data Source=majordesigns.db.7024730.hostedresource.com; Initial Catalog=majordesigns; User ID=majordesigns; Password='your password';

Just tried it again and now I get

•The 'PHX3\Iusr_7024730' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'PHX3\Iusr_7024730' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

I am really lost now with this setup.  Help..............

Tom
12 years ago
Ok.  After reading and searching thru the forum I have done the following.

The Settings.txt file is in App_Data folder, but was not correct.  So this is what I put in.

DataProvider: sqlserver
DataConnectionString: Data Source=majordesigns.db.7024730.hostedresource.com; Initial Catalog=majordesigns; User ID=majordesigns; Password=????????;

???????? - of course I used the correct password.

Also there is no InstalledPlugins.txt file in the App_Data folder - searched every where and could not find it.  After reviewing the code it looks to be creating it on the fly like the Settings.txt file.  But for some reason it failed to create.  So where can I get this file if it did not create it?

Tom
12 years ago
Hi, I am also having the same issue while trying to load 2.0 on godaddy.com. I uploaded all the files on the root folder and I receive the error about permission:

The 'PHX3\Iusr_7648096' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\hosting\7648096\html\'. Please configure these permissions.

So I tried uploading all the files into another folder because I am able to change the write permission on all the folders except the root folder. So I created a folder called /test and moved all the files into the test folder like one of the videos show, but when I go to the site.com/test the Install page doesn't show up. I also tried site.com/test/Install but it didn't show up still. I was wondering if the files have to be in the root folder?? Is it difficult to move the location of the files outside of the root folder so I can grant write permission on godaddy.com host??

Sorry for another question regarding the 2.0 install but I greatly appreciate all the help you guys have been adding to the forum.

Cheers!
B
12 years ago
I got it to work. Yeah!! I changed my IIS settings on godaddy to the test folder. I only had the Set Application Root checked so I checked all 3 boxes, Anonymous Access, and Directory Browsing and waited a few and now it works. I hope it is ok to have all these checked?? Now the site loads. Now on to the fun part of figuring the store out. This is my first store. Thanks so much for the forums. I wouldn't have been able to figure it out with it.

Cheers!!!

B
12 years ago
Tom,

If your Settings.txt file is empty (and InstalledPlugins.txt doesn't exist), it mean that you did not installed nopCommerce. If failed (you received the error, didn't you?). So you don't need to manually edit Settings.txt. See the error you posted above "No database instance at Nop.Data.CreateTablesIfNotExist". So you entered wrong connection string during installation - database with entered name doesn't exist.
12 years ago
Well I guess that could be the case, but I now have tried several times and still no luck.

I moved all folders and files to a folder off html (root) as suggested above and now I am getting pass the write issue.

But I am still get the following error that states there is no database instance.  Well I double checked and I am able to log in to the SQL database on GoDaddy with the same login that I am providing to the nopCommerce Installation process.

Database Information

This is the information for your database. You can create or remove DSN for this database. You can also edit the description for this database or change the password associated with it by using the buttons in the menu bar.

From GoDaddy
SQL Server Database Information

Host Name:  majordesigns.db.7024730.hostedresource.com
Database Name:   majordesigns
Database Version:   2005
Description:   majordesignsdollfashions
User Name:   majordesigns
DSN:   mssql_majordesigns.dsn

SqlConnection (.NET):  Data Source=majordesigns.db.7024730.hostedresource.com; Initial Catalog=majordesigns; User ID=majordesigns; Password=??????????;

I entered the following:

Admin user email:              [email protected]
Admin user password:         <password I use>
Confirm the password:        <password I use>

Create sample data:    <unchecked>

Database information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use an existing SQL Server (or SQL Express) database

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter SQL connection values  Enter raw connection string (advanced)

SQL Server name:    majordesigns.db.7024730.hostedresource.com
Database name:    majordesigns

Use SQL Server account
SQL Username:    majordesigns
SQL Password:    <my password>   which has been verified that works

I have even tried the raw connection string

Connection string:   Data Source=majordesigns.db.7024730.hostedresource.com; Initial Catalog=majordesigns; User ID=majordesigns; Password=??????????;

??????????? - my password has been veried and works

Please Help!.

Thanks,

Tom

ERROR MESSAGE

•Setup failed: Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService)' on type 'ConfigurationProvider`1'. ---> System.ApplicationException: No database instance at Nop.Data.CreateTablesIfNotExist`1.InitializeDatabase(TContext context) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Data\CreateTablesIfNotExist.cs:line 60 at System.Data.Entity.Database.<>c__DisplayClass2`1.<SetInitializerInternal>b__0(DbContext c) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.<>c__DisplayClass5.<PerformDatabaseInitialization>b__3() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformInitializationAction(Action action) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformDatabaseInitialization() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.<InitializeDatabase>b__4(InternalContext c) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryAction`1.PerformAction(TInput input) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabaseAction(Action`1 action) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabase() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.GetEntitySetAndBaseTypeForType(Type entityType) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.Initialize() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.get_InternalContext() at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbQuery`1.System.Linq.IQueryable.get_Provider() at System.Linq.Queryable.OrderBy[TSource,TKey](IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 keySelector) at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.<GetAllSettings>b__1() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\SettingService.cs:line 183 at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Int32 cacheTime, Func`1 acquire) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 23 at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Func`1 acquire) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 12 at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.GetAllSettings() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\SettingService.cs:line 181 at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.GetSettingByKey[T](String key, T defaultValue) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\SettingService.cs:line 114 at Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1.<BuildConfiguration>b__3(PropertyInfo prop) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\ConfigurationProvider.cs:line 28 at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1.BuildConfiguration() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\ConfigurationProvider.cs:line 35 at Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1..ctor(ISettingService settingService) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\ConfigurationProvider.cs:line 16 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.TryResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Object& instance) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context) at Nop.Web.Framework.SettingsSource.<BuildRegistration>b__5[TSettings](IComponentContext c, IEnumerable`1 p) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\DependencyRegistrar.cs:line 261 at Autofac.Builder.RegistrationBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<ForDelegate>b__0(IComponentContext c, IEnumerable`1 p) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__6() at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.TryResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Object& instance) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve[TService](IComponentContext context) at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.DependencyManagement.ContainerManager.Resolve[T](String key) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\DependencyManagement\ContainerManager.cs:line 118 at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.Resolve[T]() in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:line 114 at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in C:\Users\trundo\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 377
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.