Payment module Nop 2.0 orderNumberGuid fails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I´m trying to make a new payment module for Nop 2.0, but I have problems to get the order from the ordernumber.
For testing I set the correct ordernumber manually, at order 45 I set it to "45", but it always fails in the catch Exception orderNumberGuid = new Guid(orderNumber)... I´m stuck on this so please advise.
I leave the site for the Payment site and when payment is done, I go back to my site.
Leaving the Exception out then I get a servererror.

[ValidateInput(false)]
        public ActionResult PAYHandler(FormCollection form)
        {
            string tx = _webHelper.QueryString<string>("tx");
            var processor = _paymentService.LoadPaymentMethodBySystemName("Payments.ewire") as ewirePaymentProcessor;
            if (processor == null ||
                !processor.IsPaymentMethodActive(_paymentSettings) || !processor.PluginDescriptor.Installed)
                throw new NopException("Fejl, ewire modulet kan ikke indlæses!");

var sb = new StringBuilder();
                string orderNumber = string.Empty;
                string orderNumber2 = string.Empty;
                // Find orderNumber
                string tempStr = tx;
                //int startindex = tempStr.IndexOf("customerOrderId=") + 16;
                //int endIndex = tempStr.IndexOf("&validateMD");
                //orderNumber2 = tempStr.Substring(startindex, endIndex - startindex);
     *          orderNumber = "45"; I MANUALLY SET THE CORRECT ORDERNUMBER EACH TIME FOR FAULTFINDING

//values.TryGetValue("customerOrderId", out orderNumber);

Guid orderNumberGuid = Guid.Empty;
                try
                {
     *               orderNumberGuid = new Guid(orderNumber); THIS MUST FAIL AS THE CODE AFTER IS NOT EXECUTED
                }
                catch { }
     *         Order order = _orderService.GetOrderByGuid(orderNumberGuid); THIS IS NOT EXECUTED!
12 years ago
TCH wrote:

orderNumber = "45"; I MANUALLY SET THE CORRECT ORDERNUMBER EACH TIME FOR FAULTFINDING

orderNumberGuid = new Guid(orderNumber); THIS MUST FAIL AS THE CODE AFTER IS NOT EXECUTED

You're set "orderNumber" to 45, but then you're trying to convert it to Guid. That's the problem.
12 years ago
Thanks Andrei

I got that wrong in the late hours.
instead of  Order order = _orderService.GetOrderByGuid(orderNumberGuid);
it should be  var order = _orderService.GetOrderById(orderNumber);

That worked perfectly :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.