We have a need to modify the import data function to create the product-category mapping and the download and related product table inserts from the one XLS import file.
I have created 2 SPROCS to do this and added them as Function Imports in the nopModel object browser. These Function Imports have been added to NopObjectContext.Functions.cs with the correct parameters.
I have created an import class ImportProduct.cs and IImportProduct.cs.
In ImportManager.cs I have created a method ImportProductDataFromXLS which retrieves data from the XLS and calls methods in ImportProduct class to update/insert to the database.
I have edited the btnImportXLS_Click method in Products.ascx.cs to calls the ImportProductDataFromXLS. Build is OK with no errors.
When I run I get the following error when executing Nop.BusinessLogic SettingManager.cs GetAllSettings line :
                           var settings = query.ToDictionary(s => s.Name.ToLowerInvariant());

Schema specified is not valid. Errors:
Data.NopModel.msl(5,6) : error 2062: No mapping specified for instances of the EntitySet and AssociationSet in the EntityContainer NopEntities.

In the Nop.BusinessLogic  app.config I have :

<connectionStrings>
    <add name="NopEntities" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Data.NopModel.csdl|res://*/Data.NopModel.ssdl|res://*/Data.NopModel.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string=&quot; Data Source=JAMTECH\JAMTECH;Initial Catalog=OPRStore;Integrated Security=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True&quot;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
  </connectionStrings>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.