NopCommerce 2.O Fails to run Install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have copied the nopCommerce without source to the root of my server and SQL server.  Went to the URL/install/.  The site fails to install, just display a holding page. Any ideas?
12 years ago
Robbie,

Does your server support .Net 4 and MVC 3 ?
Who's your host?

You shouldn't need to point to the install folder as the app should detect that an install is required when first run so just go to your domain url e.g. http://www.mysite.com

Mark
12 years ago
Site is hosted by appliedi.net and as you suggested there default is Net 3.5, ver Net 4 was available as an option.  We have now requested MVC 3.  At this stage I am assuming it's not installed.
12 years ago
Solution for those who have a similar issue.  1.  Ensure NET 4 is on the server and ftp the site to the \wwwroot\ for some reason I had managed to copy the file under the root directory.  Appliedi.net were extremely helpful as is usual and confirmed within 30 minute that MVC 3 was on their servers and explained that NET 3.5 would have been set by default and that this was easily change to NET 4.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.