Selling products based on installments and interest fees

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hy,

I am  customizing nopCommerce for a new Store in Brazil.
During creditcard payment process, customers may select the numbers of installments to buy with their cards.
The problem is that some installments are associated with aditional interest fee.
In this cases the order total must be increased by this aditional fee considered during payment.
How can I set that aditional fee on the customer order total, after the payment be completed?
Is it possible to associate differents interest fees to differents products?

I developed new modules that control the number of installments with and without interest fees that are shown to customers. But I need to update customers orders with that information.

Thanks for your help.
11 years ago
lps22 wrote:
Hy,

I am  customizing nopCommerce for a new Store in Brazil.
During creditcard payment process, customers may select the numbers of installments to buy with their cards.
The problem is that some installments are associated with aditional interest fee.
In this cases the order total must be increased by this aditional fee considered during payment.
How can I set that aditional fee on the customer order total, after the payment be completed?
Is it possible to associate differents interest fees to differents products?

I developed new modules that control the number of installments with and without interest fees that are shown to customers. But I need to update customers orders with that information.

Thanks for your help.

Estou implementando o nopCommerce e observei que esta opção que você está procurando encontra-se nas opções de configuração da operadora de cartão.
Ex: No caso do paypal, configura la no proprio site do paypal o % adicional.

Abraço.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.