some comments on V2.00

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
first you did  agr8 job and this version is really fast and  friendly
but i have some comments

1. where is the bulk price change?
2. why you removed the warehouse section ? i have been using it for custom drop shipping solution  
3. i think that is very importance to add a drop shipping solution.most of internet sites are drop shippers .
4. i said it before: it is very importent to upgrade the current excel import, i cant import pic or define categories etc.
   so   current excel import is quite useless

to conclude the new version is much faster but less convinced for mass product mangment. i think that ill wait for 2.1
to upgrade .
12 years ago
pint12 wrote:
first you did  agr8 job and this version is really fast and  friendly
but i have some comments

1. where is the bulk price change?
2. why you removed the warehouse section ? i have been using it for custom drop shipping solution  
3. i think that is very importance to add a drop shipping solution.most of internet sites are drop shippers .
4. i said it before: it is very importent to upgrade the current excel import, i cant import pic or define categories etc.
   so   current excel import is quite useless

to conclude the new version is much faster but less convinced for mass product mangment. i think that ill wait for 2.1
to upgrade .

I am in agreement with you Karma on this. I was waiting to see if drop shipping is available in the version 2.0. Apparently it is not. It appears that you have custom solutions to things I am interested in. I was also waiting for a image import solution.

But, all that said; With the easy plugin cabability that 2.0 has, maybe it wont be long for nop and/or users to come up with solutions to the above needs.

Karma, is it possible for me to use your image import and drop shipping plugin? I am a newbie and still setting up my first site with 9.0. Right now, I have it online in a temp web and am working on getting all my products in a product excel sheet. I exported the base products in 9.0 and am using that sheet to put my products in. But your importing image path solution will be huge. How did you do that?

2.0 dont have a bulk price change? Wont changing the prices in an excel sheet and then importing them work for bulk price changing?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.