Publishing Plugins for Install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Guys

In VS2010 when I right click Nop.Web and Nop.Admin I get the option to Publish. However that option is not available when I right click on the Plugins folder, not only that, but it is also not available when I right click on a specific plugin, for example > Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard !

In the Docs .. it doesn't say anything about How to publish the Plugins ! It just says Publish them :s

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You.
12 years ago
Also, about the file permissions, there are files mentioned that do not exist for me !! like \bin\Settings.txt and \files\froogle

Do I just ignore and move on ?
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
it doesn't say anything about How to publish the Plugins ! It just says Publish them

The outpub path of all plugins is set to '..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\{PluginName}'. So just copy /Nop.Web/Plugins directory.
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Do I just ignore and move on ?

Just ignore. It shouldn't cause any problems
12 years ago
Facing problem to install PlugIns. Output build of all plugins is set to "Plugins" folder, as said by you, but i think its not set in the latest release i.e. v2.0.
12 years ago
Muhammad Badar wrote:
Facing problem to install PlugIns. Output build of all plugins is set to "Plugins" folder, as said by you, but i think its not set in the latest release i.e. v2.0.

Muhammad the build output path should be set for the plugins in the v2.0 release. Have you checked your build configuration? I've found that many (if not all) the plugins only have the output path set for "debug" mode.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.