Error in admin area

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Admin area is crashed at this moment.
http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>
12 years ago
Thanks! Restrored.
12 years ago
Hi Andrei. I have the exact same error when trying to access the admin area of a newly installed nopcommerce 2.10. How did you fix this?
12 years ago
Valeo wrote:
Hi Andrei. I have the exact same error when trying to access the admin area of a newly installed nopcommerce 2.10. How did you fix this?

This topic is about our demo site here, it's not about newly installed nopCommerce. And if you're getting exactly the same error, then just follow the instructions on the page: "Details: To enable the details of this specific error message..."
12 years ago
I have set  <customErrors mode="Off"/> but it doesn't work and I get the same error as before.
12 years ago
Is the "/admin"-folder auto generated on the fly? I don't have an Admin-folder when I look at my foldertree via ftp. I have set <customErrors mode="Off"/> in the root web.config and the same in Administration-folder. No change - I still get the same original error: Runtime Error (exactly the same as Ketan reported on your demo site).

Do you have any idea on how come closer to a solution?
12 years ago
Valeo wrote:
I don't have an Admin-folder when I look at my foldertree via ftp...

It means that you didn't properly deploy the application. Admin folder should be there. Find more info about installing nopCommerce 2.X here
12 years ago
I used the "nopCommerce 2.10 - Web (no source code)"-version from Codeplex. Why doesn't this easy-way-to-get-nopcommerce-online contain the Admin-folder?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.