We have option to take check for our authorized.net account. How do we capture the check information?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello

We have option to take check for our authorized.net account.  How do we capture the check information?

Thanks
12 years ago
Please do not duplicate topics (copies has been deleted)
12 years ago
Thanks for Reply..

Please reply the My qusetion?

we have option to take check into authoroze.net.

How do we capture the check information..
12 years ago
Copied from duplicate

Out of the box nopCommerce does not support eChecks. To accept eChecks you will need to write a new payment method and extend the payment infrastructure that ships with nopCommerce.

Items of interest for extending payment methods
1. ProcessPaymentRequest.cs
2. The "Order" table inside of the database (and related classes)
2. Review the current Authorize.net plugin code base.

If you're not comfortable making the changes required on your own you can probably pay one of nopCommerce's partners to help complete this task https://www.nopcommerce.com/solutionpartners.aspx.

Once you're further along in the process of implementing your code the development forum can always be a resource, but it is difficult to answer questions with such a large scope.

I hope this answers your question and helps you implement eChecks in nopCommerce.

---

Unfortunately the scope of the change could be very large and as much as we would like to do a step-by-step tutorial for you, most of us have full plates already. I would recommend researching this topic using the information above, try and prototype a solution and see what happens. As you get further along in this project the community could help a lot more.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.