How does one track the inventory if one chooses to "Track inventory for this variant by product attributes" in the  Product Variant(PV).  I have added the attributes, then combined the attributes and added the inventory for each combination, but it seems to have no effect.  In addition, I see no way to view the attribute combination inventory.  Customers are buying the products by attributes, but I not found a way to view the attribute combination inventory, so I cannot tell what stock I have left.  

I am just wondering if I am missing something here?

This is what I have done:

1.  Create a product and product variant e.g.. Headwear, Baseball caps
2.  Choose "Track inventory for this variant by product attributes" under the Baseball caps PV.
3.  Add new check-box attributes; BoSox Authentic and BoSox Cooperstown
4.  Under BoSox Authentic and Cooperstown attributes create the following values Male & Female.
5.  Under Attribute Combinations combine BoSox Authentic Male/Female & BoSox Cooperstown Male Female and assign an inventory 50 to the BoSox authentic male and authentic female, and 25 to the BoSox Cooperstown male and female combinations.

Save everything seems but there is no way to view or get any details on the inventory.  I am not sure it is even working.  As far as I can tell, it's the same in nopCommerce 2.0.  

Is the track inventory by PV attribute even working?  And how does one check the inventory on the attributes?  Any enlightenment on the issue would be appreciated.