Who will reply of forums question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello

i have posted  many problem here related to nop commerce.but i didn,t get any reply of them..

who will reply for them forum?
12 years ago
vikas227 wrote:
Hello

i have posted  many problem here related to nop commerce.but i didn,t get any reply of them..

who will reply for them forum?

Hey vikas227,

I read through all your questions, and I just re-read them today. I'll try and answer a couple of them, and I'll do some research, but I think you will have to write some(maybe all) the functionality yourself.
12 years ago
agree with skyler.severns,
most of your questions can be found from google or MSDN or some online doc, or the code itself.
i suggest you put some effort to study nopcommerce or asp.net before your project.
12 years ago
Hi..

i also did Google search about that

i find that link
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4531/ups-shipping-calculation-issue-if-multiple-items-are-added-to-cart.aspx

solution of this  problem

http://dfwitdepartment.com/blog.aspx?tag=nopcommerce

i download  UPSComputationMethod.cs file from above link and add into my project

now its working fine

but now its have two problem
1)if Cart item is greater that 50 it show error only 50 packages are allowed only
2)if Any cart product don,t have weight it show error product must have weight greater than 0

my next requirement is:

Location of warehouse needs to be inserted and connected to UPS plug in to calculate proper shipping rates. Supplier will ship the product to customer. The problem is the shipping is preset by using only one primary warehouse which is the default  location.
rates and weight will need to be set by supplier.

i am new in nop commerce please solve my problem and also no nop support team help is available here and no breif explanation document is available here.i that case how we can solve our problem?
12 years ago
Yes, there should be some moderators who can help a little bit.

The way it is now; it is an ask forum with mostly no answers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.