Arvixe Personal Class or business class?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
AVOID arvixe's hosting... no support no uptime...

Who do you recommend?
12 years ago
kakoli -

What is your ticket ID in regards to your issues?
12 years ago
There are many and the latest one is MFU-277-32171, which is now fixed, my two clients have already instructed me pull all the services from Arvixe, I had hell of a time from last one week, i can give all the TT ID with date, belive me there are many.. :(

Please suggest some reliable service, Arvixe has let me down many times, and all they had to say is, these issues are common on shared servers and they assure to fix it. After paying $962 this is deffinatly not acceptable, issue every week is not a common thing on shared server for sure.
12 years ago
In this month its the fourth time it happend again, all the domains e-mail system is down.. after the last time it worked for couple of weeks and i was getting nervous this week and had intution that it may go down and here we go its down again.. I would strongly recommend not use Arvixe if its business crtical, their buisness class support is same as personal class no difference at all even after paying almost 8 times more..
12 years ago
I'm using business class. I had a problem getting into my control panel and they fixed it within an hour. I've been using them for about a month now. So far so good, keeping my fingers crossed!
9 years ago
I know it was a while ago, but I would be happy to hear your experience after that first month.

Thanks
9 years ago
roishabtai wrote:
I know it was a while ago, but I would be happy to hear your experience after that first month.

Thanks

Based on my personal experience (with both Personal & Business class), I am impressed with their services and never had any major issues. Whenever there was any minor issue(s),  the tech support was quite helpful and fixed the problem asap.

I would certainly recommend Arvixe.

This might be helpful to you:

https://support.arvixe.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/44/4/what-is-the-difference-between-businessclass-and-personalclass
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.