Upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello Friends,

I really need your help. I've been running 1.0 in Production for almost 3 years. It has been working perfectly, so I didn't pay attention to upgrading it. But now, I like to get to the latest version. I tried upgrading from 1.0 to 1.11 and got the "Upgrade script from your version is not available" error. Upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0 gave me the same error. Upgrading directly to 2.0 is probably not an option.

How can I upgrade from 1.0 to all the way 2.0? Please help. I will truely appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Guddu
12 years ago
I will appreciate any help. It is not impossible, is it?

Thanks,

guddu
12 years ago
I need help too!!! ANYONE???
1.30 is where we currently are...would like to go up to the most recent. Which is 2.10 I think.
Help!

Kristin Lorson
Very new and scared I'm over my head on this one!
12 years ago
klorson wrote:
I need help too!!! ANYONE???
1.30 is where we currently are...would like to go up to the most recent. Which is 2.10 I think.
Help!

Kristin Lorson
Very new and scared I'm over my head on this one!

Hi Kristin:
As far as I understand you have to upgrade stepwise from one version to the next and so up to the final version:
1.3>1.4>1.5 ... >2.0>2.1
12 years ago
O.k..I uploaded the files for the next version 1.40...Now what do I do?
I made a test site, so, I won't mess up our actual store.
We have quick books connected to the site, too.
Also, does it matter that I work from a Mac?

Thanks for your response!
12 years ago
klorson wrote:
O.k..I uploaded the files for the next version 1.40...Now what do I do?
I made a test site, so, I won't mess up our actual store.
We have quick books connected to the site, too.
Also, does it matter that I work from a Mac?

Thanks for your response!

Sorry but I dont have necessary IT experience to answer your questions. Check here

Besides take notice that 2.x versions do not support quick books connection
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.