Conect to SQLExpress

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Доброй день!

Пытаюсь поставить nopcommerce 2.0, проблема с подключением SQLExpress

При инсталяции ввожу все данные:

Имя SQL сервера - WIN-G86NKD13M0A\SQLExpress
Имя базы данных которую предварительно создал - Orionmarket
Нажимаю next

Появляется вот такая красная надпись
Setup failed: System.Exception: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 345

Подскажите пожалуйста
12 years ago
sorry, don't understand your problem, but does this help :

where you are asked for the  SQL server name :

type:

.\sqlexpress

( you get the error message if this is typed incorrectly - you also get it if there is not already an empty database created in your instance of sql express )

++++++++

Andrei,

in the installation screen, there seems to be no option to let the installer actually create a database ( only sample data )

also discovered a small but potentially confusing problem :

I accidentally failed to provide the required store admin credentials - the 'installing nopcommerce' overlay appears but it is not actually installing - it took me a while to notice, but the validation has provided the error messages and I am able to fill in the text boxes and then click the install button but all this behind the 'installation' overlay

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/nopinstallissue.jpg/
12 years ago
igorvs wrote:
Пытаюсь поставить nopcommerce 2.0, проблема с подключением SQLExpress
Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it...

Ошибка говорит все за себя. При установке надо указывать данные уже созданной БД
12 years ago
Я писал и WIN-G86NKD13M0A\SQLExpress
и .\SQLExpress

А базу данных я создал по имени: Orionmarket в оснастке SQL Express

и все рано пишет одно и тоже. Откатывал Windows, снова устанавливал SQL и тоже самое
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.