Problems with new Payment Integration (mpay24)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
I managed to integrate the mpay24 class (Nop.Payment.Mpay24/Mpay24PaymentProcessor.cs and TransactMode.cs), added all references, implemented the interface for iPaymentMethod.cs into my mpay24 class.
I added a new Template for Mpay24 to Templates/Payment/Mpay24 (PaymentModule.ascx + cs) and added a Administration/Payment/Mpay24 ConfigurePaymentMethod.cs. This is what I get when adding the new Payment method to the Payment section in the Administration:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type

Source Error:

Line 18:                             GroupName="paymentMethodGroup" />
Line 19:                         <%#Server.HtmlEncode(Eval("VisibleName").ToString()) %>
Line 20:                         <%#Server.HtmlEncode(FormatPaymentMethodInfo(((PaymentMethod)Container.DataItem)))%>
Line 21:                     </div>
Line 22:                 </ItemTemplate>

Where is the problem?? PLEASE HELP!!!

regards AL
12 years ago
I presume you forgot to add your new assembly reference to web project (NopCommerceStore) in Visual Studio. Or you entered wrong control paths on payment method details page
12 years ago
Ok, I go the Interface on nopCommerce site running without any help.
I will now talk to the mpay24 guys to get support for their side of the interface.

Nop.Payment.Mpay24
-Mpay24PaymentProcessor.cs (including the iPaymentInfo.cs Interface) - DONE
-TransactMode.cs - DONE

NopCommerceStore/Payment/Templates/Mpay24
PaymentModule.ascx + cs - DONE

NopCommerceStore/Administration/Payment/Mpay24
ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx + cs - DONE

mpay24 Interface Integration - NEXT

I'll get back to you when I am done.
Br AL
12 years ago
Hi,
thanks for the info. The problem was that I used the wrong Class Name in the Administration Menu for the Payments.
I changed it to NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.Mpay24.Mpay24PaymentProcessor, Nop.Payment.Mpay24
and now it works,;).

I'll come back when I talked to the mpay24 guys.
br Markus
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.